Услуги технической поддержки по мониторингу, оценке, исследованию и обучению
ОФ "Accelerate Prosperity"
Title: Technical Assistance in Monitoring, Evaluation, Research and Learning (Part-time)
Report: Country Director and Business Development Manager, Accelerate Prosperity Kyrgyzstan
About Accelerate Prosperity:
Accelerate Prosperity (AP) is the new global initiative Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN) in Central and South Asia that provides formal structure to catalyse enterprises where economic opportunities remain insufficient. AP’s mission is to ensure inclusive economic growth and empowerment, with an emphasis on youth and women in rural areas, by promoting sustainable small and growing businesses (SGB), and by encouraging entrepreneurship.
Public Foundation Accelerate Prosperity invites eligible consultants to express their interest in providing monitoring, research, evaluation and learning services. Interested parties must provide information confirming they possess the required qualifications and relevant experience to complete the requested task.
Manage system for the unit to collect, analyze, document, and present program information to evaluate performance of enterprises, contribute to proposal development, and inform decision making. Technical assistance in monitoring of accelerated enterprises. Creation of database and systems for monitoring, advisory supported and financial data of enterprises.
- Establish and manage system for the unit to collect, analyze, document, and present program information to evaluate performance, contribute to proposal development, and inform decision making;
- Work with the AKF MERL Unit, AP project managers and other staff to streamline and implement a monitoring and evaluation framework
- Establish and manage a system in which programme data can be regularly updated, consolidated and organized: clearly presented and easily shared
- Supervise in streamlining and standardizing documentation procedures across the unit
- Design and manage evaluation, research and other studies across the unit to assess programme interventions as well as to document best practices and lessons learned
- Ensure proper and regular communication of findings as a result of assessment in collaboration with relevant departments
- Cultivate a culture of learning and orientation toward assessing programme outcomes and results based management across the AP
- Provide leadership, guidance, and support to the program staff
- Consult on the development of logframes and other sections related to M&E in making project proposals and concept notes
- Liaise with relevant government and non-government institutions to better coordinate M&E work
- Build strong partnership with M&E staff of the cross-country and multi-partners based projects
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Country Director
Criteria for selecting a consultant:
Education: Master’s level education in Sociology, Research and other related subjects
Experience in designing tools and strategies for data collection, analysis and production of reports
Proven ICT skills, especially in the development of MIS software using database software would be an asset;
Expertise in analyzing data using statistical software;
Strong presentation skills using data analytics;
Strong training and facilitation skills.
- Ability to work cooperatively and strategically in a team environment with all levels of professional, technical and administrative staff;
- Ability to negotiate, build consensuses, inspire others to form alliance for concerted actions;
- Self- motivated, diplomatic, strong analytical skills, detail- oriented, ability to work within multicultural teams;
- Full computer proficiency
Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, Kyrgyz and Russian
Commercial offers and proposals to be sent until 16th of October, 2020 with a subject name “TA MERL”Deadline
Address: Asanbay microdistrict 27/1, ololoOrmonKhan, Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic office 27