Public Foundation "Accelerate Prosperity"
About Accelerate Prosperity:
Accelerate Prosperity (AP) is a new global initiative of the Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN) in Central and South Asia, which provides a formal structure to catalyze enterprises, where economic opportunities remain insufficient. AP’s mission is to create inclusive economic growth and empowerment, with a focus on youth and women in rural areas, by catalyzing sustainable Small and Growing Businesses (SGBs), and by promoting entrepreneurship.
Accelerate Prosperity will be conducting its acceleration program for entrepreneurs of Osh, Kyrgyzstan, from September 14 to October 30, 2020. The goal of the program is to ensure growth of selected SGBs with existing track record and annual revenues of 350,000 som+ and make them investment-readt. AP aims to deliver high quality business training along with tailored practical exercises for its cohort of 30 selected entrepreneurs. Current objective is to source a highly-qualified business expert in the Kyrgyz Republic to provide training services for the selected participants.
An expert will be responsible for delivering a 3-hour workshop, tailored for acceleration program participants, on how entrepreneurs can build an effective marketing system or improve an existing one to grow their businesses. Workshop shall cover the explanation of the following topics:
● Offline and online promotion tools and channels to sell products/services;
● Social media marketing strategies, including content plan development and creation of successful marketing campaigns;
● Market and customer data analytics.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
● At least 5 years of working in marketing role with a startup/established business and/or practicing experience conducting projects in marketing;
● Prior experience providing business consultancy services to startups and small growing businesses;
● Tech-savvy-fluent with e-commerce and social media marketing;
● Prior experience conducting workshops in similar teaching environments, such as at universities or other business training programs;
● Strong personal presence;
● Ability to create and deliver high quality presentations with excellent public speaking skills;
● Fluency in Kyrgyz and Russian.
1. Delivery of a 2-hour theoretical lecture session;
2. Conduction of a 1-hour practical and/or interactive session including group-based Question and Answer session;
3. Provision of handouts:
a. Presentation covering theoretical base of indicated topics;
b. Examples and models for content plan and marketing campaign development;
c. Other templates and lecture-related documents, drawing heavily from personal experiences or relevant business case studies.
Qualified applicants should submit CV and commercial letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the subject line “Marketing expert”.