Представительство DVV International в КР
DVV International Representative Office in the Kyrgyz Republic is currently looking for a Program Manager
The Program Manager is Responsible for project cycle management for on-going activities in the field of adult and youth education in Kyrgyzstan, implemented by partner organizations.
- Management of implementation of AE and youth programs:
Planning and reporting:
- elaboration of yearly plans and budget jointly with partner organizations and pre-approval;
- revision of partners’ project proposals;
- revision of related activity plans and calculations and their pre-approval;
- ensuring timely and qualitative submission of reports on activities implemented;
- preparation of contract packages for partner organizations.
Consultations and support:
- providing consultations to the partners’ staff regarding organization of national events, including content and logistics;
- assisting the partner organizations in negotiations and communication with stakeholders and partners, including state authorities both on national and local levels in the framework of assigned projects.
Monitoring and evaluation:
- carry out monitoring visits to the project locations, prepare monitoring reports with recommendations;
- participate in the project events, organized by the partner organizations;
- budget monitoring and timely re-planning of possibly remaining funds,
- monitor and ensure timely implementation of the activities and re-planning when needed.
- ensure that BMZ / DVV International visibility requirements are followed at all the activities organized;
- represent DVV International at various events and make presentations when necessary;
- write articles for newsletter, websites and Facebook page about the activities implemented;
- collect, revise and approve information materials from partner organizations for publication on DVV International’s web sites, newsletters, Facebook page.
- In addition to management of the programs, the Project Manager will provide assistance and contribute to the general operations / activities of the organization in relation to:
- Organization of events on national, regional and international levels (content and logistics, including budgeting).
- Implementation of public events such as round tables, press conferences, press-tours, etc.
- Policy-level work, lobbying and professional publications in the sphere of adult education.
- Acquisition of third-party funding for DVV International’s activities in Kyrgyzstan and contribute to the elaboration of project proposals;
- Elaboration of country activity plans (year and 3-year plans) in regard to partners, thematic areas, methods and strategic visions.
Profile of successful candidate:
- Higher educational degree in a field relevant to the job;
- Minimum 3-year experience in project management, desirably within development cooperation, including financial planning and monitoring;
- Experience in coordinating and developing projects, including fundraising, lobby work and providing advice to partner organizations;
- Team worker;
- Ready for duty travel within Kyrgyzstan and abroad;
- Experience with implementing projects and cooperating with local organizations within adult education, education in the penitentiary system, and youth development, is an asset;
- Knowledge of English and Russian are obligatory; knowledge of Kyrgyz and German is an asset.
- Salary within average local range;
- A responsible and exciting task within a development organization active in a total of 34 countries;
- Team-oriented organizational environment, in Kyrgyzstan and the Central Asian Region;
- Possibility for professional development and learning.
The successful candidate can start as from March, 1, with a probation period of three months.
Please send your updated CV in English and Russian (indicating potential references from former jobs), as well as a Cover letter with indication of required minimum monthly rate or current salary to the following addresses: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.
The deadline for submission of Applications is February, 10, 18:00, Bishkek time.