EpiC Kyrgyzstan Community Led Monitoring Technical Assistance
Family Health International in Kyrgyzstan, FHI 360, Project EpiС
FHI 360 is a non-profit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in Health, Education, Nutrition, Environment, Economic Development, Civil Society, Gender, Youth, Research and Technology; creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries, all 50 U.S. states and all U.S. territories.
Determine the scope and scale of the CLM, develop the CLM model and tools for Kyrgyzstan using the Global EpiC materials and train the local implementing partner identified by the USAID on the CLM model.
The consultant’s specific responsibilities include, but will not be limited to, the following:
- Conduct review and mapping of the available CLM tools and models including the EpiC global materials and what is used by other national partners (UNAIDS, UNDP/GF, Soros Foundation, AFEW, people living with HIV and KP networks) and prepare a concept note for the CLM model to be piloted in Bishkek city, Kyrgyzstan.
- Based on the CLM concept note approved by the USAID develop CLM tools (e.g. data collection forms, scoring tools, dashboard etc.), list of quality indicators, list of services/service providers to be monitored in Bishkek city, Kyrgyzstan.
- Facilitate meetings with Healthcare Providers and Community Stakeholders (one per each of these groups and then one joint meeting) to agree and finalize the CLM tools, list of quality indicators, list of services/service providers to be monitored in Bishkek city, Kyrgyzstan.
- Produce training materials on the finalized CLM model for the CLM training.
- Conduct the training on the CLM model for the local implementing partner identified by the USAID.
- Prepare a final report.
The consultant will report to the EpiC regional project director and work closely with the EpiC Kyrgyzstan project director.
Location of Work:
FHI 360 plans to issue a service agreement in support of the RFP. Applicants must be currently located in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan as this work will take place primarily in Bishkek.
Timetable and Address for Submission
Proposals are due no later than 18:00 Bishkek time on May 28, 2021. Required documentation listed below must be e-mailed to email@example.com.
Proposals will be evaluated in accordance with the following criteria: Award will be based upon individual’s technical expertise, proven past related experiences and proposed rates.
Proposals must include the following components:
- Submit the following materials directly to Procurement_EpiC.KG@fhi360.org and please indicate in the subject line: EpiC Kyrgyzstan Community Led Monitoring Technical Assistance
- Cover letter in English signed by individual.
- CV (limited to 2 pages) that includes qualifications and experience of individual which is relevant to the proposed SOW.
- Proposed daily rate in USD or KGS (NET).
- FHI 360 Biodata form
FHI 360 Disclaimers
- FHI 360 may perform a background check on any selected Consultant candidates.
- FHI 360 may cancel the solicitation and not award
- FHI 360 may reject any or all responses received
- Issuance of the solicitation does not constitute an award commitment by FHI 360
- FHI 360 reserves the right to disqualify any offer based on failure of the offeror to follow solicitation instructions
- FHI 360 will not compensate any offeror for responding to solicitation
- FHI 360 reserves the right to issue award based on initial evaluation of offers without further discussion
- FHI 360 may choose to award only part of the activities in the solicitation, or issue multiple awards based on the solicitation activities
- FHI 360 reserves the right to waive minor proposal deficiencies that can be corrected prior to award determination to promote competition
- FHI 360’s supplier terms and conditions can be found here while our consultant terms and conditions can be found here