IT company for digitalization of Tourist Information Centers (TICs) services
ACTED (Agency for Technical Cooperation and Development) is inviting suppliers of IT companies to submit offers for IT services with the following requirements:
- The site must support a basic screen resolution of 1280×768 px,
- Correct display in all existing Internet browsers,
- Use of corporate colors and logos of the project and the partners involved,
- Mandatory visual support for user actions – the so-called “interactive” (visual display of active, passive and visited links; clear indication of the user’s location).
- Meta-tags and site content at the stage of making a site should be configured for search engines to ensure website promotion by keywords in the search engines Google, Yandex, Aport!, Rambler, Mail, Yahoo, Bing.
Creation of a B2B online platform
The B2B online platform based on the http://visitcentralasia.org/ site must include:
1) profiles and contacts of potential partners from Europe and Central Asia
2) descriptions of local and regional (on a scale of Central Asia) tours and tourism products
Technical support of the website and App.
Warranty technical support and maintenance of the site, as well as correction of errors on the site and mobile application, is carried out within 12 months after the signing of the Service Acceptance Act (until the end of 2022).
Requirements for the Service provider
- Prior experience on developing organization website
- Experience on developing Mobile App
- Experience on developing online B2B platform
- Knowledge of: MySQL, PHP, Laravel, GIT version control, JS, (knowledge Vue and/or React is a pré) and knowledge of Booking-websites is a pré programs
- Valid patent or Registration Certificate
More detailed information described in ToR which can be downloaded in English & Russian.
All offers/signed quotations (can be downloaded below, added in Excel sheet), CVs must be submitted before 15/06/2021 at 17:00 p.m (Bishkek Time) at the address:
- ACTED office in Bishkek: 34 Oshskaya str., Bishkek, 720052, Kyrgyzstan
ACTED will not be responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by the Bidders in connection with the preparation and submission of their bids to ACTED.
OPEN TO KYRGYZSTAN NATIONALS ONLY