Devtechsys Inc. USA | проект FAST/USAID
- Assist in drafting and implementing legal and policy recommendations including legal acts, regulations, and policy documents to improve public procurement law.
- Conduct analysis and assist with developing a package for Kyrgyzstan’s accession to the World Trade Organization (WTO) Agreement on Government Procurement (GPA).
- Assist in drafting the public procurement development strategy
- Review the organizational structure of the department of public procurement, job descriptions, and organization structure, make recommendations for improving business process and implement technical assistance.
- Conduct analysis and develop recommendations for setting norms and volumes of goods procurement by the procurement entities.
- Develop standard qualification requirements for commonly procured goods and services
- Support the evaluation procedures for highly technical bids
- Assist in strengthening complaint process, tendering, and sourcing, and contract management.
- Assist with publishing key information on procurement contracts on e-portal
- Conduct consultations with government officials, representatives of CSOs and other stakeholders.
- Organize and participate in focused group discussions (FGDs) and workshops to improve transparency and accountability of the public procurement system.
- Conduct workshops and trainings for the government officials, private sector and member of CSOs.
- Draft activity completion reports, training completion reports and contribute to quarterly and annual progress reports; and
- Represent DevTech in meetings, conferences and discussions with government officials, private sector entities and representatives of CSOs.
Scope of Work
- Undergraduate degree in economics, business administration or related field
- Minimum of 8 years of professional work experience in public procurement reforms
- Advance knowledge of public procurement systems, legal and institutional framework and international best practices
- Experience working with government institutions
- Proficiency in English and Russian languages
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and organizational skills
- A forward-thinking and pro-active approach to working
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (e.g., PowerPoint, Word, and Excel)
This position is for nationals of Kyrgyz Republic only
Deliverables, Level of Effort, Schedule
- The procurement specialist reports to the Team Leader.
- The candidate is expected to begin work in February 2021 through September 2022.
NOTE: This job posting should not be construed to imply that the requirements are the exclusive standards of the position nor will it be the sole basis for any subsequent employee evaluations. Incumbents will follow any other instructions and perform any other related duties as may be required by their supervisor.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or other status protected by applicable law.
Due to the urgency to fill this role, applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and we reserve to close this advert before the confirmed closing date when we are in receipt of sufficient application.
Please send CV and Cover letter to Terrence Porter: email@example.com and mention the position title in the email subject.